Happy to be home!

Our New Zealand vacation was all about this guy.  My favorite man!  My sweet husband was able to cross off a number of things from his bucket list.  I am so very happy for him.  We climbed a mountain together.  Mount Dun on the south island of New Zealand.  That is one off my bucket list.  I am glad to say I have climbed a mountain and now I am done with that.  I won't say never but climbing another mountain is not high on my priorities.
I am delighted to be home.  I was not homesick while in New Zealand in part because New Zealand didn't feel much different from Canada.  The people are kind and polite.  All was good.  I am very happy with my home and my life.  I am amazingly blessed and this vacation only reinforced that!

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Welcome home. I am so happy for you, and your husband.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday