Jumping Ahead

February is going to be a busy and fun month for me.  Hubby and I are heading to New Zealand for a vacation.  I am super excited about the warm weather there.  I am not excited about the long flight to get there.  Oh well, I will suck it up.  Since I will be away for a few weeks I need to get things done before I go.  This is my six inch block for our guild challenge.  The two colors for February are blue and yellow.  This piece of fabric I created the same way you create paste papers.  I plan to stitch with gold thread and beads.
I am linking with
http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.ca/

Comments

Norma Schlager said…
Very pretty! I'm not sure what you mean by paste papers. Anyway it will look great with stitching and beading.
Have a great trip!
New Zealand! Wow you must be so excited. Have you ever listen to the mad quilt lady podcast? Charlotte lives in New Zealand and she is a wonderful art quilter. She lives on a boat and runs a gallery. You should look her up .
Queeniepatch said…
The block looks lovely!
The trip sounds great! Enjoy the flight with some 'safe' (no scissors or pins) craft and sleep a lot too, and you will arrive ready for the adventures of NZ.
Linda M said…
Have a fabulous trip!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday