Journal Page #48


We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.  Great quote.  I enjoy helping when I can.  I love when I feel I have made a difference in someone's life.  My life seems so rich.  I have been volunteering at community center that caters to the homeless and needy.  Last week we did a found poetry journal page.  I had cut up old book pages into strips.  We sifted through the strips to find words that jumped out at us.  The bottom image is the journal page I created with my found poetry.  It was so fun to do this.  The participants asked me to bring it back again this week.

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Great words of wisdom.
Charity can be to give money, or time, or a helping hand. To me the most important thing is that I must not expect or demand anything in return. I have to remind myself all the time that it can be hard to be on the receiving end, especially for someone who is already weak - no one wants to be a beggar or homeless.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday