Journal Week #46

If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion.  For your passion will lead you right into your purpose.  I like this quote but honestly sometimes I struggle with knowing my purpose.  I know my passion is creating.  Creating is a huge benefit to me.  I am not so sure that is always a benefit to others though and purpose involves benefiting others in mind.  I had fun creating this page.  I used watercolor pencils, watercolor crayons, H2o watercolors and Inktense pencils.  I also got out some old supplies I haven't used in a long time.  My embossing markers and embossing powder to add emphasis to the words purpose and passion.

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
People who are into creating things, will always benefit from others' creations. We get inspiration, we get ideas, we learn techniques. So your purpose is never wasted.
Those roses are full of passion!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday