Journal page


Another fantastic quote!  'Go and make interesting mistakes.  Make amazing mistakes.  Make glorious and fantastic mistakes.  Break rules.  Leave the world more interesting for you being here.  Make.Good. Art.'  by Neil Gaiman    Love it!
For this page I color copied and shrunk a coloring page of my own design.  I used it to make a flap.  Interactive pages are so fun.  Up till now I have been doing double page spreads.  Having counted the pages left in this journal I realized that I am going to run of pages before the end of this journal prompt series.  The rest of the journal prompts will have to be done on single pages.

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Fantastic art work. I am not sure I totally agree with you about the quote. Planned mistakes,hm? There are mistakes one should NOT make, things that can never be repaired, so I would recommend anyone to first have a wee think about what the consequences might be.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday