Take a stitch Tuesday

The Buttonhole Wheel stitch is so cool!  I really like it.  I used it here with unusual materials.  This is the start of my bead journal project for December.  I decided to use only reclaimed materials and I am calling the piece  Detritus.  I reused Christmas wrapping paper and adhered it to fusible interfacing.  I rolled paper strips to form my 'beads'.  I have stitched with dental tape that I colored with Sharpie markers.  My husband was given a massive amount of dental tape and we will never get through it all.  It just makes sense to repurpose some of it.  Thanks to Sharon B at pintangle.com for doing Take a Stitch Tuesday!

Comments

JennyPennyPoppy said…
Your Detritus project sounds very neat and your buttonhole wheels with dental floss look great.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday