Sometimes I need a little push

I love trying new things.  I love buying the supplies to try new things.  However, sometimes, those things end up sitting for longer than I care to mention.  I have a large Gelli plate that I finally used to print these pieces of silk.  I used Akua ink to print.  I was expecting it to take forever to dry but that has not been the case.  I printed on silk and like that the ink has not changed the hand of the silk.  The push to try this was a printmaking show coming in a few weeks.  My approach to printmaking is fast and loose so the chances of being selected by a purist juror is pretty slim.  Nevertheless, it got me experimenting with my 'new' supplies.
I am linking with
http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.ca/#

Comments

Honestly Angela, the more original work/experimenting you do, the more comfortable you will be with this process.......the results will be worth every moment of indecision!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday