I think they are done

I added machine stitching to the background.  I also added some lovely metallic threads to the wings.  Unfortunately, the stitching is kind of difficult to see.  I pushed myself out of my comfort zone with these wings and I am really glad that I did.

I am wondering if pushing myself out of my comfort zone is going to theme for this year!  Today I listened to an interview with Vikki Pignatelli http://www.vikkipignatelli.com/  It was quite inspiring.  It is the second program I listened to this week that was inspiring and challenging!

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Just beautiful!
I think venturing outside one's comfort zone takes a lot of courage but usually one feels refreshed and proud afterwards.
Stitching IS a great healer and Vikki Pignatelli's works are healing to look at!
This year, Angela, challenge yourself and do things you've never thought of!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday