Experimenting with transparencies

Experimenting is truly one of my favorite things to do!  Pictured above are three pieces I created this week.  I really want to stitch into one of these pieces.  I think that could be really cool.  I also want to cut up a piece and use it for collage.

Basic instructions can be found here

  http://www.red-castle.com/tutorials/ace-peel/acetate.htm

I haven't been able to find Future floor polish around here.  I used matte medium and Diamond Glaze.  I am excited to think of the different ways I can use these pieces.

Comments

Mary Ann Tate said…
Those instructions must be quite a few years old. The company that made Future must have been bought out. I finally found it recently under a new name......Pledge Floor Finish with "Future" Shine. Seems like the same stuff. Though I did notice that the last bottle I bought didn't mention Future.
Queeniepatch said…
I can see you are enjoying this - and the result is looking great!
Suztats said…
Playing is so much fun! Your results look fab. Off to check the link-thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday